Thursday, November 10, 2016

I Feel No Better Today

I'm sorry, I can't feel any better about what's going to happen to our country.

Our environment is going to be forgotten...so screw the planet.

I want to feel good about my country.

I realize we need jobs, but why can't they be in industries that make the world better, and possibly inhabitable for thousands of more years.

When we have a leader whose children are into big game hunting, I'm not only saddened, I'm sickened.

I hate killing animals for sport.

I'm totally disgusted by everything that involves this man.

Someone posted this poem in a facebook group I'm in...

First They Came - By Pastor Martin Niemoller
When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.
When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.
When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.
When they came for the Jews,
I remained silent;
I wasn't a Jew.
When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out.

1 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I'm ick and tired too. I fervently hope that things will improve.