A friend shared this recipe on Facebook..and really...I didn't want to lose it because I may make them for Christmas if I have a working stove.
Cos right now my oven is tripping the breaker and I don't know whether to call an electrician or someone to come and look at the oven.
BUCKEYE BROWNIE COOKIES
makes 24 cookies
• 1 box (18-19 oz) Brownie mix
• ¼ cup butter, melted
• ½ cup cream cheese, room temperature
• 1 egg
• ¾ cup peanut butter
• ¾ cup powdered sugar
• ¾ cup chocolate frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a medium bowl combine brownie mix, butter, cream cheese and egg. Stir until dough comes together, it will be very thick and sticky. I used my hands.
4. Form rounded tablespoons sized portions of dough into balls, placing on baking sheet about 2 inches apart, making an indentation with your thumb in the center of each.
5. In another bowl stir together peanut butter and powdered sugar. Form peanut butter into teaspoon sized balls and press into the indentations in the brownie cookies.
6. Press peanut butter down slightly because the peanut butter won't spread and you don't want the cookies to be too tall.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are set.
8. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
9. When cooled top each cookie with about a tablespoon of chocolate frosting.
Use a fudge frosting....or a can of frosting also works......
Adapted from Pillsbury
3667 - Small
2 hours ago