Saturday, July 02, 2016

A Very Nice Birthday

I got to go out today, which is a first. I spent some quality time at Barnes and Noble at South Hills Village.

Can I just say, I love that fresh book smell.

I got a tenth Doctor bobble head, a new cookbook and two other books for my reading enjoyment

I had a wonderful snack at the Cafe in Barnes and Noble



And then a fabulous drink at T. G. I. Fridays


We stopped at Trax Farms on the way home and got some corn for the holiday and saw this cool fountain.



All in all, a very nice day

2 comments:

Mike said...

Happy belated birthday.

Facebook wouldn't bring up the comment line when I went to your FB page.

rashbre central said...

Happy Birthday!

Looks like you've had a great time!

That fountain looks quite like a fairly rare British Postbox called the Queen Victoria Hexagonal Penfold Pillar Box. Just for fun - here's a link to some examples:

https://humbugshouse.wordpress.com/2012/05/08/queen-victoria-hexagonal-penfold-pillar-boxes/

best wishes