Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Death By Reassessment

The county that I live in just reassessed our property values.

The world is coming to an end.

They assessed my new home at $20,000.00 more than it was appraised at last year when I bought it. I'm scared to death of what the new taxes are and how much its going to cost to appeal.

I'm probably going to have to get a second job somewhere and start eating ramen noodles on a daily basis.

It doesn't help matters that I lost $70 from my review job that folded this year and I never got paid for my final reviews.

Every little bit counts.

I give up.

Plus I can understand people living on netflix and hulu, because I'd do anything to get away from political ads.

I swear to god, all the candidates suck..presidential and otherwise. (sorry Bernie, I do loves ya) I can't even get away from Trump and the NRA's nasty ad on Antenna TV, which is the only channel I can stomach watching these days.

0 comments: