Wednesday, October 28, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: Things about Myself

Bilbo is playing around with a 30 day challenge, and I decided to find one too, because I seriously need to get back to blogging and well as many of you can see, I'm really lousy at it anymore, and that makes me sad, so I'm going to give it ago.

Things About Myself

What to say about myself?

I'm a fat girl who loves to cook and read and listen to music. (Well not as much with the music as in my past)

I am a first time homeowner this year, and my house is just a little bit possessed. We have outlets and fixtures that randomly start working for no reason and I think the former owner's husband might still be hanging around. If it isn't him, than I'd say my daddy's spirit has followed us to the new house, not that I have any problems with that.

I am a die hard Doctor Who fan, and I don't really have a favorite Doctor, because whoever the current doctor is, is the one I love. I also love Torchwood and the Sarah Jane Adventures. Sarah Jane and Donna Noble are my two favorite Doctor Who companions and my favorite epis from New Who are Vincent and the Doctor, Mummy on the Orient Express and The Unicorn and the Wasp.

I love books and I have a book blog called A Chick Who Reads which I update pretty regularly. I read many genres, but historical fiction and mysteries are my favorite genres. (Historical mysteries make me giddy.

Music has always been a driving force in my life. There are too many artists in my "loves" category to mention, but I would be remiss if I didn't say my life would be different if I had never heard Elvis Costello, The Moody Blues, Gordon Lightfoot and Celtic Thunder.

I am a caregiver for my mom and up until Nov 16, 2014, I was also the caregiver for my father. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss him terribly.

Is that enough?

1 comments:

allenwoodhaven said...

Is that enough? I'd say you shared a lot. Good luck with the new house, caregiving, reading, blogging, and everything else. All take a lot of time!

BTW, I'm a Dr. Who fan too. I manage to miss a lot of episodes, but enjoy it when I see it. I regularly see a license plate:
DNT BLNK. A coworker and I wish we had access to a TARDIS.