Friday, October 30, 2015

30 Day Writing Challenge: My Day

Today's prompt is to write about my day in great detail. I wish there was a lot to write about on this subject but there isn't much to say here.

My work days are full of routine. The day starts at 5:45 a.m. when the alarm goes off. I mistakenly called a family friend instead of my sister who I usually wake at this time. I later had to explain and apologize to that friend. (I would have killed me...but thankfully I didn't wake this person up when I made the mistaken call)

After that, liter boxes get cleaned and I get ready for work. As always, I was running late, but I did make it to work on time! Yay me!

Spoke to my buddy Yunko at work, but other than that, it was a pretty uneventful day.

Came home, made baked chili for dinner and passed out candy to the trick or treaters. For the first time in years we had tons of kids and the candy was gone 20 minutes into the hour.

After supper, watched Dr. Ken and Rachel Maddow then took a nap.

That was pretty much my day.

A snoozefest definitely, which is why I've probably been so lax at blogging in recent months. There just isn't much to say anymore.

Hope your day was more exciting.

1 comments:

Mike said...

You're on a new Halloween route this year in your new house.