Today's topic are 10 likes and dislikes. Such fun!
1. Doctor Who: I love everything about this show. I like that is constantly evolving. Its Sci-fi, for sure, but it has drama and comedy and unfortunately at times, it has romance. (I hope that part is gone for awhile). My favorite episodes usually involve historical figures and even though they usually get a lot of the history wrong, the are still great episodes.
2. Cooking: I didn't learn how to cook until I was in my 30s, but once I got started, I really found that I enjoyed it. I love making cookies, and it was one of the things I did for my father, because he had such a sweet tooth. That's why I haven't really been able to do much baking in the last year. It is too painful for me.
3. Animals: I'm a crazy cat lady, but I also love dogs and llamas and deer, and bunnies and cows and chickens..and well, I love animals. I like them a heck of a lot more than I like most people.
4. Sitcoms: Aside from Doctor Who, most of the tv shows that I enjoy are comedies. I do like dramas like Sherlock and Downton Abbey, but I prefer giggles most of the time. My favorite sitcoms now are The Big Bang Theory, Dr. Ken, The Middle, The Goldbergs and The Muppets.
5. Ancient Aliens: Speaking of tv shows, I'm addicted to this show and its strange ancient astronaut theories. Some of the stuff is definitely nonsense, but there are other things that will make you think. I also believe that you have to be totally foolish to thing that in the vastness of the universe that we are the only living beings out there.
6. Books: I need a library of my very own, I really do. I'm working on that right now. My cookbooks and regular books need a proper home! Oh and I have 2 nooks and a kindle. Nuff said there, right?
7. Jon Stewart: I miss him so much on The Daily Show. I do love me some Trevor Noah though, but there was something special about Jon. I think because he really cared about a lot of the stuff on the show. I also love that he's fighting for animals too, which is a cause close to the heart of his wife, who was a vet tech.
8. 60s music: Yup I love all the psychedelic stuff and the bubble gum pop of that era. That was when music was really good and when it didn't matter so much how you looked, but whether you could crank out a quality tune.
9. Photography: I don't do it as much as I used to, but I love getting the perfect shot, even if it is with my phone's camera.
10. Coffee: Starbucks is my drug of choice, nuff said.
1. Over hyped books and movies: Twilight, The Hunger Games, heck even Star Wars, I'm sick to death of stuff that gets rammed down your throat at every turn.
2. King of Queens: I don't know what I hate more about this show Leah Remini or Jerry Stiller.
3. Republicans: I can only take so much crazy and right now there's too much of that on the elephant side of the political spectrum.
4. The Kardashians: This might fall in the over hyped things. I'm so sick of seeing them everywhere.
5. Reality TV: Thanks to reality tv we have number 4 and a host of other obnoxious personalities that have absolutely no talent.
6. Extreme temperatures: I don't know what I dislike more, 90 degrees or 10 below zero.
7. People that don't follow through: I hate when people promise things and then never ever do them.
8. When people don't replace the damn toilet paper roll. How freaking hard is it?
9. People that are allergic to garbage. If something is empty or you have a wrapper, throw it away!!!!!
10. Not getting more than 6 hours of sleep. (On my like list...sleep would be number 11)
1989/? - Nov 2, 2006
Sleep well sweet prince.
1993 - Dec 16, 2006
Sleep well baby girl
199? - July 21, 2008
Sleep well baby, Itch.
1995 - August 27, 2009
Purrbee was a nice little dog. Sleep well sweet prince
1993 - Sept 20, 2009
Mutchka: The Great Mutchcoweeo, he was always looking for food for his piehole.
May 17, 2012 - June 9, 2013
Blinky Mucker: My sweet sweet binky mucker, I love the Blinky Mucker
April 2, 2006 - Aug 29, 2013
Bootsie: Bootsietardalopasaurus, the invisi-cat