Monday, September 07, 2015

No One Understands

I need to vent.

I'm lonely. I'm depressed.

No one understands.

When I say I'm depressed, everyone assumes that that it is because of my father, and yes, that is a huge part of my problem. I miss my daddy desperately. I feel like I've been cast aside.

But there is more to it, like I said.

I've moved from the only home I've ever known, to a strange little house where I have no space that I can call my own.

My room has a hope chest, my dresser and my bookcases. My CDs are all over the floor, for lack of anyplace to put them.

I have no place to call my own.

No bed. No place to sit. Nothing.

I have no friends.

No there are friends, but again, no one that can help, and I need help.

I'm trying to so hard. I'm downsizing. I'm trying to organize better, but it is so hard to do on my own.

I don't think I was cut out for this.

0 comments: