Monday, September 02, 2013

Nothing To Say

This has been a lousy holiday weekend. I've been stuck in my house taking care of mom and dad and generally thinking about Bootsie.

She was my invisacat. You hardly ever knew she was around.

She was quiet, sweet and good.

It doesn't help matters that I don't feel good.

And since all I do is take care of people no one gives a rats ass if I'm not feeling well.

And I'm pretty sure never getting to leave a house to go further than the next town doesn't help. I can't relax anymore.

There's always something to worry about.

And no matter what I do, I always seem to end up further in the hole.

I'm just totally overwhelmed by life.

There are so many things I want to get for the house to make it look better and things I want to get rid of and I don't have time or money to do both, which continues to contribute to my frustrations.

I need to win the lottery, but I can't afford the ticket....

~sigh~

0 comments: