Monday, September 16, 2013

Finally, Some Good News

I took Cinder Paw and 'Mokey to the vet today to get tested for feline leukemia and FiV. Both tested negative, which is a huge relief to me, after having to put down my beloved little Mucker. 'Mokey was Mucker's litter mate and Cinder Paw was a stray that came to our doorstep this winter.

Now that all this is over I'm totally broke. I have a huge credit card bill, but I think my little herd of kitties will be healthy for now.

Yay!

However, now I need to figure out how to pay off the huge credit card debt I've acquired over the last 2 weeks. You know, and still pay for gas in my car etc.

This has been a very frustrating summer which is going to lead into a very poor Christmas, because I'm not going to be able to afford presents again. Of course, I'd rather have my kitty cats than presents any day, thank you very much.

1 comments:

Diane said...

Finally some good news, Andrea - thank God. Don't worry so much about the credit card - it will eventually get paid off. The most important thing is your sweet kitties and your parents.