Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Must Read More

I think if I didn't have books right now I'd lose my mind.

I've read 145 books so far this year and it is only Sept!

I've given new genres a try, but I have to say I have a healthy addiction to historical fiction and cozy mysteries. Of course, I still love a good romance, cos that's the girly side of me coming out, but I'm really open to new things when it comes to reading.

I just wish the elibrary were bigger...and my own library less of a scary place to go, because with all the vet bills I've just paid, I'm not going to be buying many books for awhile.

That thought really pains me, because there are three things I love buying, books, music and clothes, and right now I can't afford any of them.

So thank god for places like Net Galley that let me read books for free as long as I review them.

Life is good, as long as I have a book to read! (And a cat to pet!)

So you wanna bet I can make it to 200 books this year?

4 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

200 books? A safe bet.

The next Virgil book by John Sandford promises to be a hit!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Blimey, you've read a lot of books this year! Yeah, I think you'll hit that 200 mark and probably fly past it :)

Vanessa Morgan said...

I just heard the news about Mucker. My heart is with you. R.I.P., sweet cat.

Bilbo said...

I'm sure you can make it to 200 easily if you stop wasting your time reading my blog. Oh, wait ... uh ... never mind.