Saturday, December 08, 2012

Weekends Suck

I'm not saying I didn't get anything accomplished so far, because that would be a lie. I got a lot of my baking stuff bought. I even put the tree up. I didn't decorate it yet, I just assembled it. I'm giving the cats time to get used to the idea of a tree standing in the room. So far only one cat has decided to climb it. That's a first actually. Smokey thought the tree was a fun place to be though. Such fun! Now I'm going through cooking magazines. I'm trying to get rid of some because, well, I'm just sick of everything. I just want someone to send me a garbage dumpster and have it parked right below a window so I can just start tossing stuff. I don't care whose stuff it is, I want to toss it all. I would just like this house to look semi-decent once in my life. I think that is an impossibility. Unless of course I won the lottery.

0 comments: