Sunday, December 09, 2012

Monday Monday Go Away

I'm not ready for Monday.

I didn't get any time to myself.

It is 10:30 and I'm still doing laundry.

I haven't started the holiday mix CD.

I've just about finished buying the baking stuff for all my cookies.

Still unsure of what's going to happen with the trees, since I now have a kitty climber. No joke, I've had a cat since I was in college, and I've had multiple cats just as long and none of them bothered the tree until now. ARGH!

I'm tired, I'm cranky and I get no time to myself.

No one helps me.

No one does anything.

I really can't take it anymore.

I haven't been to a concert in 2 years. I have't been to a mall in over a year. I haven't even been to a flipping Target...in...I don't know how long.

This is not right!!!!

I demand a do over on my life.

0 comments: