Sunday, December 02, 2012

BBC America Sucks

I love British TV, but BBC America doesn't really like to play much of it.

I'm sick of Top Gear and anything with Gordon Ramsey.

Oh and why do they play Star Trek? Having Patrick Stewart in the cast does not make it something that should be on BBC America.

I want Britcoms!

I want something interesting.

I don't want more crap reality shows.

Don't we have enough of those already?

Miranda is starting back on the 26th of December, and it sucks that getting to watch it is next to impossible, because god forbid BBC America play any comedies anymore.

I think the last comedies they aired where The Catherine Tate Show and Little Britain, and that was back when Catherine was the companion on Doctor Who...and that was uh...a few years ago!!!!

Grrrr!

1 comments:

raptee said...

Hi! I saw the Moody Blues in Akron last night...great show with unusual selections--way different than what we saw in Cincinnati.