Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 It Wasn't A Very Good Year

I wish I could say a lot about 2012 that is favorable.

~ The Presidental election drove me insane and caused a huge rift in my family.

~ My father spent several weeks in the hospital throughout the course of the year, and my mother tried to play catchup with him, spending 2 weeks there this summer.

~ I didn't get any further than Bethel Park to Barnes and Noble...and I only did that one time.

~ My original Nook went splat on the floor of the YMCA about a month after its warranty was up.

However I am alive and there are some good things that happened in 2012

~ Miss Itchy came into our lives, and with her Mucker, Blinky and 'Mokey my adorable little kittens.

~  I got a new laptop.

~ Doctor Who was pretty amazing as is The Neighbors.

~ Discovered a lot of great independent authors thanks to my book blog.

~ Really came to love cooking and baking...and sadly my waistline shows it.

1 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Happy New Year! Here's hoping you have a wonderful 2013! :)