Monday, February 26, 2018

I Love IPSY

A few months ago I started getting a beauty box. Its a once a month thing that allows me to try some new trial size skin products and some different makeup.

Its a fun thing to treat the girly girl in me to every four weeks.

I have to admit I'm a sucker for skin care stuff. I always have been

This last months little bag of goodies had Brazilian Bum Bum Cream.

Yeah, you read that right, Bum Bum Cream

I wonder who was the marketing genius that came up with that name?

But all kidding aside Sol de Janeiro's Bum Bum Cream smells so good! And if you use it after showering, your jammies will smell pretty for days.

There is one problem.

The price.

That little jar costs a whopping $45.00

Which is why I'll cry when my little trial size is gone, because guarana extract obviously makes you smell like a coconut cake or something similar. Hey, what girl doesn't want to smell sweet?

That's about the only issue I've had with the stuff I've received from Ipsy. If I like it, I most likely won't be able to afford it again.

But it is nice to have a few days of luxury. A girl deserves some special treatment every now and then.

0 comments: