Monday, February 05, 2018

Book Blogging Has Taken Over

Its strange that I'm seldom posting here.

I'm not sure why either.

I do have time, more than I usually do, but I do mismanage it quite a bit.

I just seem to spend more time with my book blog or trying to be an active bookstagrammer.

Yeah, weird.

Of course, the state of the world kinda freaks me out too. I'm trying to avoid politics because it angers and saddens me all at the same time.

Then there's music.

I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to get my music on my new computer. On a plus I did find a copy of Peter Noone's One of the Glory Boys on my mp3 player, so that rarity isn't totally lost. And that album was so good, I hated to think I'd never hear it again.

1 comments:

Mike said...

A thumb drive is the easiest way to transfer files.