Monday, September 04, 2017

Walmart Sucks

I ventured to Walmart because there were a few things I needed that were way too much at Giant Eagle or that they just didn't have there.

Big mistake

Even though it was 80 degrees and sunny, everyone in God's creation decided to go shopping today. I realize that it is near the 1st of the month and a holiday, but really? People had nowhere else to go?

What I truly can't understand is how they have the registers set up.

Why the double check outs?

If you get an aisle that has both lanes open, it is absolutely impossible to get out of the damn store. What idiot thought that this would be a good idea?

And why would you have the lanes open that way when you have like 20 of them and you only have 25% of them (if that) open at any given time. Why couldn't they have 1 per lane open going from the grocery side of the story to the more department store side of the store?

Oh yeah, less stress for the shoppers.  We can't have that now can we? I mean if you don't walk out of the store hating humanity, than you obviously haven't been shopping at Walmart? Or you are lucky and live in an area where everyone is civilized.

(Today I saw a bunch of tattooed seniors with rainbow colored hair that was cool and traumatizing at the same time)

This is why I'd rather spend more money and shop elsewhere than shop at Walmart.

2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Wal-Mart does not have a dress code for shoppers, There is weird stuff at times to be seen.

Diane said...

We have two Super Walmarts near me. I am not in any way a snob but I am horrified at times when I shop there. The weekends are the absolute worst. The problem is their prices are hard to beat in grocery shopping so I bite the bullet and go. But every time I leave, I vow to never return.