Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I Miss My Dewey

My little orange ball of kitty cat fluff, passed away early yesterday morning.

I don't know that I'll ever get over losing this one.

Dewey was special, from the minute she showed up in our yard. She came with friends, one of which still lives with us. The other, who we called Creaminess, because he was orange and white, was hit by a car, before we could get him socialized enough to try to catch him.

This was 7 years ago.

She moved in 5 years ago.

She was my sweet Badoo.

I loved her with all my heart.

My dad called her Orangey and her fluffy tail was a thing of delight.

She loved spaghetti, corn on the cob, and potatoes. (Any kind really: fries, mashed, tater tots)

I like to think that she knew that she was loved for those years she spent with us.

She was a good kitty. You never had to worry about accidents from her. She would try to steal your food though.

I will love you always Dewey and will miss you forever...my sweet sweet Dewbeedoo
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beauty! So sorry for your lost :-(
JT Sale/Tisha Schwanger

Diane said...

I'm so sorry, Andrea. It's never easy to lose one of our beloved animals. I just went through it 3 months ago - very sudden, we have no clue what happened (possible seizure) and we are still heartbroken.

Sandi said...


My condolences, Andrea. They become family, don’t they?

I have never seen a cat eat corn on the cob...