Sunday, August 20, 2017

Starting to Care Again

Around the time my father got sick about 6 years ago, I really stopped caring about everything. I gained more weight than I care to admit. I stopped using much makeup or coloring my hair.

I look like hell and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I've been trying to get out and walk as often as I can when the weather will allow it.

But I just don't feel pretty anymore.

So today when an ad for Ipsy popped up in my facebook, I thought I'd give it a go. Hey it's only $10! Why not give it a go. I could stand to have some new makeup.  If you want to check it out, click here

Back in the 80s my mom and I belonged to Cosmetique but it was expensive and you didn't always get fun stuff.

The last beauty purchases I made were a flavored lip gloss and a charcoal and black sugar facial mask.

Yeah. I'm not a beauty junkie anymore.

Now 10 years ago...I was broke but buying Chanel makeup.

I guess I learned how to conserve, but I neglected myself for so long. I have to do something to change things.

Here's hoping this might help

1 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's interesting how the years change us. One always think they will be set in their ways.