Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Starbucks....Meh

So I tried the Maple Pecan Latte

Its not a bad flavor, but it has no zing and for $5.35, my drink better have some zing. This had absolutely no zing at all.

I should have gone to Perked Up.

Everything there has zing and the people that work there are fun.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Starbucks, but I think they need to get on the ball and try to create some different coffee drinks.

My shop makes a fabulous bourbon caramel latte (sadly without real bourbon). Little City in Monongahela makes coffee soda, which is a very unique treat too.

There's nothing special about Starbucks for me anymore, except my rewards.

Plus Perked Up has good pastries and sandwiches..

And that was my ad for the day...I think I need my coffee now

4 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Coffee drinking is like a secular sacrement.

Diane said...

I had it the other day and tossed out half of it (I only bought a small one). Did not care for it at all!

rashbre said...

I sometimes have a plain Americano. I always think of the flavoured drinks as 'not coffee' :-)

UplayOnline said...

Coffee drinking is like a secular sacrement.


แตกใน xxx