Monday, February 20, 2017

I need to be prompted

I found an awesome site with 119 journal prompts

In an effort to get myself back to more regularly blogging....I'm going to go through some of these or maybe all of these.

I'm picking on from the "If" section....


  • If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be?
This is actually a hard question to answer because there several fictional characters that I would like to meet.

My first choice would be Erik from The Phantom of the Opera. I think I might try to talk some sense into him, maybe get him to consider therapy. and remind him that kidnapping singers is not a good thing. Oh and I'd play the musical for him to see how he liked it.

But lets go on to more interesting TV fictional characters..

I want to meet THE DOCTOR.

This is one character that is probably more intriguing than a lot of characters that are just in novels and stories, because of his wibbley wobbley timey whimey-ness. There are parts of this character that will always be left open for the imagination.

That's probably part of the reason why this show can continue on the way it has. Faces can changes, companions change..and if we are unfortunate enough, even gender can change.

However..I'd prefer to meet the Doctor as 11 or 12....if I met 10..I'd drool on him too much, because no matter what, 10 was pretty darn easy on the eyes.

Who would you chose?

2 comments:

rashbre said...

Good idea to try those prompts. Interesting to read the results. The Doctor would be fascinating to meet, although I have a feeling that everything would be going decidedly pear-shaped at that moment - otherwise he wouldn't be there. Also, we need to know which version you'd pick?

rashbre said...

...by which I mean 11 of 12 is slightly ambiguous, depending on the extra ones that briefly appeared?