Sunday, February 12, 2017

5 Things On Sunday


5 Things I Need a Lifetime Supply of

I never thought I'd have a hard time answering this question.

1. Money: I mean really this should be on everyone's list. How else could you have lifetime supplies of anything else without this one?

2. Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale: OK Canada Dry peeps this was a limited edition flavor.  I don't drink much soda anymore, but when I do its always ginger ale or Sprite.

3. Cozy mystery novels. Those are my genre of choice these days

4. Dove Dark Chocolate: I don't think I need to explain myself here.

5. Lambic Beer: The Belgium champagne of beers and its delicious

2 comments:

Mike said...

I'm going to have number one covered for myself soon. I bought a powerball ticket today. 310 million. That's a lifetime supply for me. I'll even send you a few bucks.

Kendra @ Reads and Treats said...

What an awesome list! I always could use a lifetime supply of money ;-)

Thanks for participating!