Wednesday, February 22, 2017

5 Things

5 artists that could sing me to sleep and the song they would sing

At some point I know I've answered this question, but I think the answer may have changed just a little bit.

Gordon Lightfoot: Pony Man. This song is actually a children's song and there was even a book to go along with it.

Keith Harkin: Daisy Fields or Orange Moon. OK, Keith Harkin could probably sing anything to me and I'd happily go off into the land of nod. I've done it before. That's what Amazon Music is for.

Justin Hayward: Did you think Justiny poo wouldn't make the list? He's another one that could sing the NYC phone book and I'd be happy. For him, though I'd pick New Horizons

Micky Dolenz: Please come and sing Sometime In The Morning...which is one of my favorite Monkee ballads.

Ryan Kelly: Yes another Celtic Thunder boy, and he can bring his dog too. I want to here him sing Hallelujah


0 comments: