Wednesday, March 27, 2013

That's It...Everything Is Broken

20 minutes before I head out to work, my nephew calls me to come upstairs.

He hears a strange noise in the bathroom.

Yup.

Really strange.

The sound of water spraying the walls.

One of the pipes to the tube had a leak. You know, like a soda can that has a hole?

Well the walls and floor got a good washing.

Had to call a plumber.

Found out a few things.

1. We need a new sink and faucet in the bathroom.

2. The bathtub faucet is vintage (OLDER THAN DIRT) and may not be able to be fixed, and if it is...insert $$$$ here. And if we need a new bathtub..just kill me now.

This is further proof that no matter what we do, we cannot get ahead.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally sympathize. We have to re-do out bathroom. The tub just did this.