Tuesday, March 05, 2013

A Little Good News

Most of you know I do a little writing on the side. Well, today I got an email saying that one of the reps for a musician that I recently reviewed wanted me to post my review to my websites.

That's a first.

I feel kinda proud of myself right now.

If you want to read my review and check out a gorgeous song from the CD click here.

The artist is Bogdan Ota and the album is called Day of Wrath. I always find it difficult to review instrumental music, so that's another reason I'm excited that my review was well received.

Its great to get some news that actually makes me smile for once!

3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

How wonderful! Congratulations on the use of your review of the instrumental.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

I'm so glad!

Bilbo said...

Good on ya', Andrea! Just goes to show that you are a talented and perceptive reviewer whose opinion is valued. When I finally get my book published, you'll be my reviewer of choice!