Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blog Envy

As many of you know, and my waistline can attest to, I love to cook and bake.

Whodathunkit?

I like to take pictures of my creations when I'm done so I can share my joy with my friends, but my kitchen just isn't photogenic.

These are the Pecan Divines I made last night. The recipe came from the cozy mystery Fudge Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke, which I'll be reviewing on my book blog in the next day or so.

I have so many recipe sites book marked and saved  that I could probably be baking from now til the end of time. (And I'd be bigger than a house). I only wish my camera could capture my creations as well as the other food bloggers out there.

I really love making cookies. I find the process very relaxing, except when my father is parading around the kitchen. Then I lose what's left of my mind.

Next up Funfetti Cake Batter Cookies! Those will have to be pretty, right?

1 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

They look wonderful and must taste scrumptious!