Saturday, March 02, 2013

Retail Therapy Anyone?

Today was one of those days.

Our house is broken? Have I mentioned that?

Woke up to find one of the breakers had been tripped last night and none of the things that were plugged in were working.

Yee ha!

Thankfully we flipped the breaker a few times and voila! everything worked again.

That is how my day started.

From there on, I just couldn't function.

Not to mention, my sister's cat Mew passed away today.


Mew was such a sweet little furbaby and she had 13 wonderful years with my sister. I know she'll be missed.

So after all that, I decided I needed to do some shopping so I could feel better. I bought a dress a top and a sweater online at Kohl's.

Sometimes you just gotta shop.

2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Shopping helps after a rough day and it has fewer problems than Jack Daniels

Mike said...

A tripping breaker is never a good thing. How many things are plugged into that circuit?