Monday, August 05, 2019

In My Life....I'll Love You More

My sweet little Oogie passed away on Sunday morning early. He fought so hard to stay with us., but a URI that one of my younger cats had got him, and he was too old and weak to recover.

My heart is heavy. This is my second baby to pass this year, and all of my other kitties are close in age to him. Soon to be 12 at the end of the month.

Oogie was my sweet boy, and I loved him so very much. His presence in my house will be greatly missed, but I know mommy and daddy and all his little furry friends who went on ahead of him were there as he crossed that rainbow bridge.















1 comments:

Diane said...

I'm so sorry, Andrea. It's never easy to lose one of our precious animals. He's free and healthy, running at the bridge, greeting all his old friends and your precious parents and grandmother.