Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Time's Been Getting Away From Me

It's been 2 weeks since I blogged last. Yikes!

With all the stuff going on with my mom and her Doctor I've been more than a bit aggravated.

Last week, I spent 4 days back and forth trying to get her insulin prescription filled, which is absolutely nuts. It took about 8 cancelled scripts before they got it correct.

That doesn't speak well for that office. However I at least know that when all is said and done. I'm not the crazy one and neither is the pharmacy.

Oye vey.

This week isn't much better, but I'm hanging in there.

I started a book last week. Right there that should tell you there is something wrong. Its a 371 page book. That's something that may take me a few days to read.

I'm still not finished.

Its a spoof on gothic novels with a touch of romance, vampires and time travel.  Its well written, but for some reason for me, it is dragging. Really really dragging.

There's nothing worse than being bogged down by a book that you aren't sure you like, but you've invested so much time in that you have to finish it.

 Seriously, this book has drained my kindle battery so much it is nuts.

Thank god for paper books because I've had to put that one down so many times.

head desk

0 comments: