Sunday, August 26, 2018

OK so I Watched Infinity Wars

Its funny, I've only been watching Marvel movies these days. There haven't been any pixar movies that have interested me lately.

So, I rented Infinity Wars yesterday and watched it late last night.

First of all, so much prettiness in one movie. I think anyone can watch this movie and have someone to drool over.

First of all...

Ironman/Dr. Strange = OMG awesomeness.

Not enough Groot for me.

I loved the idea of having all the Marvel Universe in the film, but truth be told it took a lot away from the movie because for me it just moved all over the place

And the ending...

Meh.

I don't like cliffhangers in books, I like them even less in movies.

So the movie is full of action.

It is full of eye candy for everyone.

But it is also lacking, because of all the other good stuff.

Grrr, is all I can say


0 comments: