Thursday, June 01, 2017

Why I Don't Like Holidays

Holidays always bite me in the ass.

I try to make them nice.

I go out of my way to decorate...to make good food...whatever I can and yet nothing ever goes right.

Memorial Day had my kitty 'Mokey in a tizzy. I thought he had a UTI. Seems my cat is neurotic and has a horrible flea allergy.

Can  you say bye bye to money?

$173.00 later, 'Mokey had quite a shot and now has a fancy flea coller.

Hopefully that will help the little guy out.

This comes one month after Dewey had eye/ear problems.

Seriously, I can go years with no health issues with my pets, but when they decide to get issues they do it all at one time.

And things like this always happen around holidays or birthdays or other days that are supposed to be calm and relaxing, but never ever are.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Along with more pets comes more vet bills. One dog is enough for me.

Diane said...

In my case, it's always when my regular vet is closed. The emergency vet prices are insane. Glad they're there but man!

northierthanthou said...

Holidays sure do have a way of feeling like the opposite of what they are supposed to be.

Hope your cat gets better.