Friday, June 16, 2017

Losing My Mind

OK, most of you probably know that I don't have much of a mind to start with, but I am losing what I have left of one now.

I get books from publishers to review and from authors that have tours scheduled for their books.

One book has gone missing, and I swear to god I had it.

I swear it had been on the mantle above my fireplace.

The only place it could have gone from there would be my reading room and it isn't freaking there.

I swear to god that the book has vanished into thin air!

This is the kind of stuff that happens to me all the dang time.

Join me in saying ARGH please.


2 comments:

Mike said...

I'm holding your mind for ransom until I get a box of chocolate chip cookies!

Bilbo said...

I'm in cahoots with Mike. Nevertheless, I can tell you from extensive experience that you will find the book in a place you have already looked several times. It happens to me about three times a week, and I blame it on old age; I don't know what your excuse is.