Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Walking Walking Walking

Well, after nearly two years at my new address, I finally started to utilize the walking path/dog park that is two blocks down from my house.

Can you say lazy?

I think you can.

Its a pain for me to go to the Y during the week, but I can sure as hell walk down the block. (Even though I live on a huge hill and those two blocks coming back up are pretty painful)

I've done at least a mile for the last two days, so that's a start.

Now if only my Zen Micro would stay alive.

Its partially charged again, after 2 days of usage.

I think it might be time for a new device.

My computer doesn't seem to recognize it when I plug it in to the USB port, but when I plug it into the wall, it does show that it is trying to charge.

Isn't it nice to know that things are built to last.

HA HA HA

I paid close to $200 bucks for the dang thing..I think it should last a good long time. (And walking sucks without music)

0 comments: