Friday, May 19, 2017

New Mp3 Player Arrived!

Well my new device came today. Woo hoo! The Zen is still functioning but it isn't recognized on my computer or my nephew's.

So yeah, there is something wrong.

It is holding a charge though..so I'm going to keep it charged as long as I can.

I payed close to $200 for it 12 years ago..I don't want to toss it while it still has some juice left in it.

Ahh..all the Doctor Who and Torchwood I watched on that teeny tiny screen.

Tonight I will hook up my external hard drive and add some tunes to the new player. Woo hoo.

I'm hoping the new player has good or at least passable earbuds. (I could rant for days on how I hate earbuds)

This will be making my walking a little more tolerable. I've been walking about a mile each night at our walking path. So yay.

Any exercise is good exercise right?

And exercise with music is even better.

0 comments: