Monday, May 15, 2017

Lazarus Thy Name is Zen Micro

My ancient mp3 player, a Zen Micro that I bought...god, in 2005 maybe has come back from the dead.

I've been trying for months to get the battery to charge. If you look to youtube about changing the battery, you know that changing a $10.00 battery can actually kill the player because they didn't build this player to change the battery.

Yeah.

WTF would the company be that stupid.

I don't own, or ever even want an Iphone. My smartphone only has the bare minimum of apps on it. I even disabled Facebook, because Facebook is in fact, the devil.

Today I got to walk and listen to Keith Harkin, so all is good. Now I need to move some Justin Hayward to my player so I can have some more variety to my life.

Yay for my mp3 player being raised from the dead.

1 comments:

rashbre said...

Great that you have managed to get it going again. Its astonishing how much technology will just give up after about a couple of years. I had a Garmin watch that refused to work again after I changed its battery.