Saturday, February 14, 2015

House Hunting Is Hard Work

I'm trying to find a new house.


The problem is, I have a limited budget and more than a few requirements for the house.


Oddly, a low price isn't the problem in the pitiful hamlet in which I reside.


What is a problem is finding a house that I can get my mom in and out of with relative ease. The half bath/powder room is another tricky thing. It isn't a necessity, but it sure would be nice, since mom stays downstairs.


There's on 8th St that looks darn near perfect, except for where it sits on the hill. That makes it bad for parking and driving in snow, and we all know what PA winters are like.


Can you say snow and freaking cold. It's going to be below zero tonight.


I don't know if I can take another winter like this.


It almost, and I do only mean almost, wish I lived further south. That's saying a lot, but since I don't want to do that, I'll take a warm house. ASAP

1 comments:

rashbre said...

Good luck with the house hunting.