Sunday, January 11, 2015

Things To Think About In 2015

How in the hell am I going to buy a house? There's a small one in town that is very reasonable and looks to be in good condition. I hope it is something doable in the new year. Unfortunately there's the whole, what to do with the old house thing going on.

How to get my life back. I have to say, life after dad, has not been easy. At every turn, I feel like I'm being kicked, and even worse, I feel like I have no friends anymore. My life is very lonely, and I'm not saying it to make anyone feel sorry for me, it is just how it is.

I want to become less dependent on the computer. It is happening slowly but surely, but it isn't easy at all.

I want to renew my love of music this year. I have found another band to love....Owl City. I think they fall under that strange genre known as twee. Seriously, who comes up with names for these types of music?

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

You do NOT "have no friends anymore." We may be virtual, but we're here!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I love Owl City's Fireflies song.