Monday, January 26, 2015

Sometimes You Just Need Sleep

I really want to hibernate this winter away.

I want to forget everything.

I know there are people going through the same thing I am and my heart breaks for them too.

In my 40 years of life, I think there were only a few weeks where I didn't see my father and mother. When they were in the hospital, I was there. I sat with him in the ER all but 2 times. I jeopardized my job to be with him.

And I would do it again if I had him.

My parents are my life.

They are all I have.

I was doing good the past few days, when it comes to crying. I thought I might be done, but I wasn't. I had a mini breakdown tonight. I just miss him so badly, and I hate life without him. It's so quiet and empty.

I hate my house because I keep looking for him and he's not here.

I want to sleep away this nasty depressing winter and wake in the spring when it is warm.

0 comments: