Tuesday, August 12, 2014

RIP Robin

I don't think I've been so saddened by a celebrity death since Davy Jones died.

I mean, this is Robin Williams. His acting and comedy have been in my life since I was a little girl. I even remember watching the cartoon version of Mork and Mindy.

And the movies....oh the movies..I've seen so many...Good Morning Vietnam, Mrs. Doubtfire, Aladdin, Night At The Museum and my personal favorite What Dreams May Come.

It is heartbreaking to know that such a funny man, such a well loved, and respected man, who brought so much joy into so many lives, obviously had so little joy in his own.

He had a gorgeous home, a beautiful wife and children.

It is another stark reminder of how horrible mental illness is and it is made worse by addiction.

I hope that wherever his spirit is, he has found peace and happiness now.

0 comments: