Saturday, May 17, 2014

Why Buy Cat Toys?

Today is my little Smokey's 2nd birthday. I was at Hellmart...erm Walmart and I saw a cat pedestal and I really wanted to buy it, but I can't justify $35 bucks when there's so much to be done around the house this year.

That said, when I got home, Fedex delivered some of my father's medical supplies..and they came in some great kitty sized boxes...



Everyone was happy, including my wallet! The only cat that didn't play with the box, was of course, Smokey.


3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Some cats do act predictably, some don't. They're a mystery.

Mike said...

Kids, cats and boxes.

Deirdre said...

You made the right choice, I'm sure. It seems the things we intend for our pets/kids to play with always get the shaft and the packaging they came in gets all the attention.