Tuesday, May 06, 2014

A Whole Lot Of Crazy

Dad wasn't feeling well last night so my after work relaxation was cut short. Thank god it was Cinco De Mayo, though. That helped take the edge off the week (that has only just begun...ARGH!)

Yay for Arbor Mist Sangria!

A bigger yay for my Mexican Lasagna recipe, which was awesome. Check out the recipe here.

Oh and after dad's not feeling good, he woke up around 2 a.m. and started fussing, so needless to say, no one really slept well last night.

Always fun at our house these days.

I'm trying to figure out how to request a vacation from my life, because I need one.

Oh and anyone want to help me bitch about gas prices in PA. If it weren't for Giant Eagle and KMart and the discounts on gas, I think I'd have to buy a horse, because owning a car is getting to be too expensive! The last time I passed a station, prices were around $3.83!

That really hits you were it hurts.

Guess I won't be doing much this summer, again.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I thought $3.59 was bad.

Deirdre said...

We all need the "work-from-home" option.