Friday, April 25, 2014

Ups and Downs

~ I'm one step closer to getting my grandmother's house out of my life. The process of the deed transfer has begun. Yay!

~ Dad woke up with a broken blood vessel in his eye. He looks awful.

~ Could someone tell me why I'm exhausted just from grocery shopping and a dental appointment? I can't stay awake past 9 o'clock most nights. I think I'm getting old.

~ Won't be going to see Gordon Lightfoot as all the good seats are already sold out. Thank you Palace Theater for letting me know when they went on sale.

~ Doubt I'll get to see Celtic Thunder too...can't commit to concerts in December, especially ones in Pittsburgh.

~ Have I mentioned my need for a mental health day?

1 comments:

Deirdre said...

I'm so out of touch. I hope you're parents are both doing okay. How is your Dad's eye since this post?