Sunday, January 12, 2014

Lots Of Random Stuff

~ I'm so sick of commercials. Ok, there are some I love...but there's one for the Dollar Energy Fund which, while it is promoting a good cause is just a little bit racist. It shows a little child in his new winter coat that he has to wear all day and all night, because mommy can't afford to pay high heating bills.

Guess what....that child isn't white.

I think the commercial would be less offensive if it showed more than one child and those children wouldn't necessarily be black.

Excuse me Dollar Energy Fund, there are plenty of poor white people too. There are plenty of poor Latin people too, and Asian people....

~ Big Bang Theory, 2 Broke Girls and Mike and Molly all suck these days. In fact, most of the TV I usually watch has been stinky this year...I can't wait til August for Doctor Who.

~ Why is it that Unseasonably Warm brings its friend Rain along with him? I'm sick of cold, snow and wet....I want warm and dry please.

~ My new favorite meme pic


1 comments:

Mike said...

Have a happy poof.