Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Random Stuff

Let's go by subject shall we...

TV

I'm loving The Goldbergs, The Middle, & Super Fun Night...totally meh about 2 Broke Girls this season and Mike and Molly just plain sucks with the new format.

I really want more Doctor Who...not ready to say goodbye to Matt Smith, yet I'm so excited to see Peter Capaldi in the role. I can't believe we won't get a full series until next summer.

I'm pleasantly surprised at Kirstie...the show is actually funny, which is more than I can say for Hot In Cleveland. (The Exes is my favorite TVLand Sitcom)

I need to buy the complete That 70s Show DVD all the stations that were airing the show have taken it off or put it on at 4 a.m.! (And I still haven't seen all the episodes)

Music

I'm not doing a Christmas mix this year. I just don't have the time. I can't believe I am even typing that.

Really pissed off that our PBS station didn't broadcast Chris Mann's holiday special. His voice is too die for and his version of O Holy Night is better than Michael Crawford's.

Erasure's Snow Globe = Much Happy

Books

I've read 193 books so far this year! I may make 200 by Dec 31!

If you love cozy mysteries...you have to check out the cozy mysteries by Henery Press, plus they have the cutest covers.

1 comments:

rashbre said...

Wow. 193 books. Wow.