Sunday, September 30, 2012

Random Thoughts From The Weekend From Hell

~ Doctor Who had my crying like a baby last night. Best epi of the season, which is kinda pathetic, but really a strong episode. Hated the ending though...

~ Why did no one tell me Richard Coyle was on Covert Affairs this year? I had a huge crush on him back in his days on Coupling! God I miss good British comedy. Not sure why BBC America refuses to play any of that.

~ My father has been terribly obnoxious this week. Can't truly explain what it is...but he's driving me insane. It isn't health related...

~ Sometimes I miss all the mindless silly stuff I used to post about. Remember the Hump Day Hunks? I don't have time for stuff like that anymore. Geeze.

~ I want to see Hotel Transylvania and Frankenweenie! Shame I won't see them until they are out on DVD which will be long past the proper holiday for viewing!

~ Never thought buying the Nook Simple Touch with Glo light would be such a pain. Walmart was out of them, so I had to order it from Barnes and Noble. Got a better deal though..but I really wanted some instant gratification.

~ Twice this weekend, I got screwed out of Starbucks. Grrrrr

1 comments:

Mike said...

You don't need Hump Day Hunks when you have me and Bilbo.