Monday, September 17, 2012

Hurry Down Doomsday Sleep Is Taking Over

When I get in a funk, I find myself sleeping a lot. I don't mean an off day where you feel kinda blue, I mean when all the frustrations of the world just take over and drain your life force.

Yeah that's where I am again.

It doesn't help matters we have a set of neighbors that have no respect for people. They are remodeling their house. (which they don't live in yet, and haven't lived in for the past year or so since they bought it) And they only work on the house on the weekend. They come with a contractor who always parks his vehicle in front of our garage. (good thing its my dad's car that's in there or we'd really be pissed) Then they take up the rest of the block.

Now yesterday was a fun one.

They show up at 7:30, and thanks to my sister's piece of crap car which broke down the night before, I got wedged in. As in, there was no room for me to get my car out of its spot. (And if I had left, I wouldn't have one when I came back)

So needless to say, I got nothing done, because they were next door til 5 o'clock.

Trust me when I say, you don't want to spent a full 24 hours in my house.

It is depressing.

I think I fell asleep before 10 last night.

1 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Awww! They're not off to a good start in being neighbors! I hope they finish soon, and you get relief from those clods.