Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Allow Me To Rant

My house is a mess, and I can't seem to get myself motivated to do much in the way of cleaning. I just look at everything and feel overwhelmed. There's laundry growing, my piggy bank broke and there's loose change all over the floor and I have no place to put it.

For the last 3 weeks I've been running around to hospitals, dealing with surgeries, procedures and almost surgeries. I feel like I'm on a roller coaster or a merry go round and I simply can't get off.

Right now, all I want is to be left alone.

I can't even read, right now. My mind isn't concentrating on books, and that sucks, because reading is my only joy.

Oh and I'd really like to enjoy music again. It isn't that I haven't had to review some good stuff, because I have. Seriously, hunt down Twinkle Trax and listen to You Cannae Shove Your Granny Off The Bus, it's good for the stress levels.

PS...I need to get the hell out of my house...

0 comments: