Monday, July 07, 2008

Where'd The Weekend Go?

Its Monday already? The 7th of July? OMG! Where the hell is time going now? And why is it moving so fast? And why have I really done not much of anything this summer? Well except clean that is?

Oh yeah, the weather has been a hellavalota crap. Hot during the week, rain on the weekend.

Woo hoo!

So much for swimming or amusement parks there.

I guess I'm suffering for wanting more than I can have. I know I'm not the only one. I'm not content. I want more. I want something fun and exciting and I'm not getting it and I'm not willing to wait for it either. I want it now! Actually I want it yesterday! I want it to last too. I don't want it to fly by so quickly that I miss it and can't savor it.

But that's part of life right? Wanting what you can't have? And the worst of it, is that the Rolling Stones are right, you can't always get what you want.

0 comments: