Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reasons Not To Sleep

~ Discovering that you are going to be a kitty grandma. Yeah, Miss Callie is preggers, and she's due about the time I'm going away on vacation. Yikes! And figuring out where the kittens will go afterwards and how I'll be able to part with the babies.

~ Trying to deal with the lady at the cemetery and then trying to buy the insurance/funeral stuff for my mom who doesn't have much in the way of life insurance. Do not want to think about it, but I know that everything needs to be done, not because mom is sick, but because no one would have the funds readily available if anything happened to her.

~ Getting my finances in order for the 3 upcoming trips and hoping there will be enough to pay the damn bills.

~ Trying to find the recipe for pasta salad from one of our sale papers only to have no time to type it up. (Linda I will post it for you tonight, I promise)

~ Wanting to get a million things done, trying to do them all, and then the epic failure of getting none of them done.

~ Coloring my hair at 10:30 pm. GAH!

~ Pondering how to take that vacation day I so desperately need.

0 comments: